Which account is right for you?
As artists ourselves, we wanted to make sure that everyone (on any budget) can get the key features and most basic use out of SyncSketch even without a paid subscription.
This is why we created our free "Light" Subscription - for the occasional, non-commercial use.
What are the benefits of the free subscription?
- It is meant for non-commercial use only
- It will never cost you a penny
- You can upload up to 20 items per week, up to 300MB per file
- You can store up to 1GB of media content
- You can invite as many users in any role you wish
What are your benefits of any paid subscription?
- You can add more storage and remove your upload limits.
- You can benefit from all the advanced features (see how they compare here).
Quick Note on upgrading from free to paid
Our paid accounts are based on storage and seats, while our free account has no seat limit– only storage and upload limits.
When you upgrade to a paid account, your price will be based on the storage and the seats you are using.
See How do Users Get Counted? for information and tips about managing seat usage.
If you will require more storage, make sure to check out our paid plans.