To prevent overloading workspace admins with responsibilities we've now added a new permission role within a project.
Project admins have the following added permissions:
- Invite and remove users from the project
- Update project settings, including:
- Editing name and description
- Managing Review Groups e.g departments or episodes
- Managing ShotGrid integration settings
- Setting Download Permissions for your project
Assigning a Project Admin
In the Project Overview, clicking the Users button will reveal a dialog resembling the one below. When choosing members from the list to assign them a role you can now select Project Admin:
This process is similar when inviting users.
You can also reassign permissions from the Users tab of the Project Settings page:
Adding the new role will make it easier to manage larger projects within an enterprise or team.