Best Practices around Download Permissions
When working with sensitive intellectual property it is important for studios and enterprises to control the various download options SyncSketch provides.
To customize the download experience for your artist, we have now introduced custom download permissions that can be set on the workspace and project level. Please note that this is currently an Enterprise Account Feature.
Our new download permissions allow you to take fine-grained control over which options will be presented in the player and in the admin interface.
You can set a default for your workspace and adjust and tighten up download permissions on a per project level.
What are the Download Options specifically?
- Current Frame - downloads the current Item's image with all annotations baked into the resulting file.
- Original Item File - downloads the originally uploaded file
- Transcoded File - downloads the web-optimized transcoded file
- Video with sketches - downloads the video with the sketches overlayed
- Spreadsheet (csv) report - downloads a comma separated value file with all notes and metadata that can be loaded in Excel
- PDF Reports - downloads a PDF Notes Report
- Zip file with all sketches - downloads the notes images as png with alpha
- Grease Pencil file - downloads the notes as grease pencil file which can be loaded in Autodesk Maya
- Comment Attachment Files - downloads the files that have been attached to any comments in