The Assignment (often referred to as a Review in our documentation) is the most fundamental function of SyncSketch; In addition to containing the videos and other media items for review, it is where real-time collaboration happens. For instructors, create an Assignment, then share the Review link with your students as the upload destination for their submissions.
The GIF below shows adding the first Assignment in your Class, for (in this example) a "Interior Point Lighting" assignment.
Next step: Share the link to the Assignment with the students
When you share the details about this assignment with the class, include a link to this SyncSketch Assignment and instruct them to upload their submissions to it.
Here's a short video describing how to share links to reviews:
- Generate PDFs of all of your comments and sketches from student submissions to email students. (Or teach them how to get it themselves!)
- Read about how to do live realtime instruction with SyncSketch.
- When the assignment is concluded, Archive the Review to declutter your project.
- When the class is over, Archive the Project to recover the seats.
- Set up Review Groups to assign specific reviews to small groups of students or to organize and declutter your Class Overview.
- Set up a blank master Class template, then use the Duplicate Projects command to create a Class for every new class to save setup time.