Set your items to be 'approved', 'reviewed', 'ip', 'on hold' etc
For each item you can set the status for an item from within the review, using the dropdown menu above the item. You'll need to be given the appropriate permissions to approve items.
You will be able to see/review these statuses in the Project Overview both in table and grid views - either written out, or as color indication bar on the left border of each item.
Setting Status on Multiple Items
In the Project Overview, you can select multiple items by twirling down the arrow at the left end of the review to reveal the items.
In the Table View:
- Select the items you wish to set.
- Status set for one will apply to all selected items.
In the Grid View:
- Select the first clip by clicking its upper left corner.
- Click the remaining clips
- Set status from the bar that has appeared below.